Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Miss Buffalo Chip 2011

Charity

Charity ~  
-As a veteran of the Miss Buffalo Chip Bikini team, what was the highlight of your experience last year and why? Honestly I was blown away by the entire trip! From beginning to end everyone in Sturgis and at the Buffalo Chip treated us so good! The staff was Amazing! The Patrons where Awesome and our whole crew was Outstanding!!!




Cherokee
-What is your favorite part about being on the back of a bike? The fact that I can ride with my hands in the air or around the driver when I’m scared.



 

Jenni

Jenni
-The Sturgis Rally is all about one thing, BIKES! When you ride a bike, which do you prefer: full throttle as fast as that bike can go or nice and easy? Why? Full throttle, I feel the need for speed baby! I love the feeling when your heart is pounding so hard it feels like it’s about to jump out of your chest, I am an adrenaline junkie!!!



 


Jessica
-Why do you want to be Miss Buffalo Chip 2011? I THINK I HAVE EVERYTHING THAT MISS BUFFALO CHIP EMBODIES – SASS, CLASS, & A CUTE ASS!!!!



 

Moxie
-What is your favorite part about being on the back of a bike? Nothing. I would much rather be in control.



 

Sabra
-As a Sturgis Virgin and a newbie to the Miss Buffalo Chip Bikini team, what are you most anticipating from the experience? The mere fact that I get to be working one of the biggest events in the nation in itself has me ecstatic! Sturgis brings people from all over the country together and I can not wait to meet every single attendee!



 

Lilly
-Buffalo Chip is known for providing it’s campers with the best entertainment as well as having the best concerts during the Sturgis Rally. What band are you most looking forward to seeing on the main stage for the 2011 rally and why? Lynyrd skynyrd. they f***ing rock!




 
Lauren
-What is your biggest turn on about a man on a bike? – Knowing that he’s PROBABLY a bad boy! Every girl loves a bad boy.



 

Cat
Howdy my name is Catherine Force.Cat for short .I grew up in the hill country of Texas.I loved being a cheerleader and on the high school dance team. My senior year of high school I was the Kendall Country Fair and Rodeo Queen. Riding on a float in parades was so much fun! My first real job was working at a Hooters in San Antonio. I LOVED working at Hooters .

 

Krystin ~

Well hello there Chippers, my name is Krystin Leah and I am a contestant for Miss Buffalo Chip 2011. I was born in Cali and raised in Louisiana and currently reside in Texas.

4:30pm/8:15/10:15/12am 
Miss Buffalo Chip Pageant  
Friday, August 5th thru Saturday, August 13th




Thanks for visiting my biker blog